Vidant Edgecombe Hospital
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital is a full-service, 117-bed acute care facility where residents of Tarboro, Edgecombe county and surrounding communities receive a wide range of health services close to home.
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital exists for the community and we have a proud history of active community involvement. We are dedicated to professional, personal and compassionate medical treatment for our patients and their families. To meet the needs of smaller communities in Edgecombe and surrounding counties, we also provide services through Vidant Family Medicine-Pinetops, where the staff provides the same thoughtful, quality care Vidant Health is known for, but on a smaller scale for our more rural communities.
Vidant Health, a mission-driven, not-for-profit corporation, owns, leases or has a majority membership interest in nine eastern North Carolina hospitals and has a management agreement with one other. The health system includes Albemarle Health, Vidant Beaufort Hospital, Vidant Bertie Hospital, Vidant Chowan Hospital, Vidant Duplin Hospital, Vidant Edgecombe Hospital, The Outer Banks Hospital, Vidant Medical Center, Vidant Pungo Hospital, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital, Vidant Home Health and Hospice; Vidant Wellness Centers and physician practices, and is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. On the web at www.vidanthealth.com.
- Same Day Surgery Center
- Critical Care Unit
- Vidant Oncology - Tarboro
- Chronic Heart Failure Clinic
- Vidant Behavioral Health Center
Whom to Contact
- Wick BakerPresident/ CEOPhone: (252) 641-7700Fax: (252) 641-7484
- Michele CherryManager, Grants and Special ProjectsPhone: (252) 641-8293Fax: (252) 641-7484
- Erin GrimsleyDirector-Marketing, Business Development & GiftsPhone: (252) 641-8291Fax: (252) 641-7378
- Heather PachnarMarketing - Administrative AssistantPhone: (252) 641-7126Fax: (252) 641-7378
Where to find us Vidant Edgecombe Hospital 111 Hospital Drive Tarboro, North Carolina 27886